Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Thursday, February 10, 2005
Thank you, Marius Moga
A couple of days ago I found out Marius Moga wrote the song "Love me" (Morandi). I think thanks are in order here! So, thank you for the beautiful song... There is something about this song... It always manages to surprise me. Always around when I least expected it! Oh, well, one of the little gifts of life...
Another sunny shiny Sunday... Cristi again in my life... It is always an issue of bad timing. I actually think it will be the end of the world when my feelings and a certain man's feelings will be expressed at the same time. But then again where would be the fun in it all? Isn't it better when you discover he wants you long after you stopped wanting him? But maybe just this time my feelings will have a powerful comeback...
Some very strange stories about Africa, Nigeria actually... Such a dangerous place! So many types of racism all over this planet…
Dune, surprisingly interesting novel! My dreams are suddenly inhabited by the Bene Gesserit organization, Atreides, Harkonnens and other strange characters. I also bought Dan Brown's Angels and Demons. Can't wait to get my hands on it!
posted by Alina @ 2:06 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.