Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Gotta' Get Goals
I found this meme on Liz Strauss' blog. It got me inspired, so here goes my list of goals:
  1. Read a lot more
  2. Taking my license exam sometime this century
  3. Making my trip around Europe (well, part of Europe anyway) happen
  4. Visiting every little country in the world
  5. Go dancing more often and taking some dancing classes (I would kill for Argentinian Tango!)
  6. Learn something new everyday
  7. (One day) Being able to speak the following foreign languages: English, French, Spanish, Turkish, Arabic and Italian and...dunno, open list here
  8. Writing the vampire story that haunts my mind (I don't care if some of you may find the topic lame or something like that, this is a story I have to write as I'm tired of it haunting me)
  9. More adventurous happenings
  10. Improve my photography skills
  11. Being able to help those close to me every time they need help
  12. Keeping my mom proud and happy
  13. Getting on that nice balloon next time I'm in Istanbul
  14. When traveling, I want to meet bloggers I know in the area I happen to be in
  15. Keeping my lists shorter :D
I tag...well, whoever feels inspired!

Labels: , ,

posted by Alina @ 1:57 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 3/27/2007 9:48 PM, Blogger "ME" Liz Strauss said…

    Hi Alina!
    The tango! YES!!
    Where's the one about making lots and lots of money so you can do all of these and all of the rest that you think up next week??? :)
    Liz

     
  • At 3/28/2007 11:13 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Yeah...forgot about that. I am taking care of it though, working hard and all...I am learning Linux for that same purpose :P

     
  • At 3/28/2007 1:49 PM, Blogger Zu said…

    I enjoyed your post a lot 'cause it made me think of my own list and smile. And you totally hit my weak spot with those dancing classes- it's one of my (always) postponed dreams.
    I also agree with:
    - read more (working on it)
    - improving my photography skills (yep, bought the camera, now I just have to keep going out "on the field" :-))...
    Ups, long coment- I think I was supposed to answer it on my blog... ok, maybe I'll put the detailed list there :-).

     
  • At 3/28/2007 2:17 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Zu, I have no problem with you posting the whole list here :) Glad you liked the meme. Will check the full list on your blog.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.