Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Greet the New Year in Sydney
There is no "too early" when planning where to celebrate your New Year's Eve. This year, for example, I started making plans in June. Just because I wanted to make sure I was getting the best offer based on my plans and wishes. That is what I thought suggesting you a destination where to greet 2008 in July is not an exaggeration.
This is Sydney, Australia. Looks very festive, glamorous and entertaining, doesn't it? The fireworks show planned for the very stroke of midnight on December 31st on the steel arched Sydney Harbour Bridge are all of that and much more. Last year, 1.2 million people gathered to witness the Midnight Fireworks. And they have been celebrating for 12 hours before the cherry on top event: Every Hour on the Hour entertainment, starting early in the afternoon, the Indigenous Smoking Ceremony, the Family Fireworks and many more.
So what do you need to plan? Well, first how to get there, then how long your winter vacation will be and then finally try booking your stay at one of the Sydney Hotels. To choose from the hotels in Sydney, there are a few things you could consider: the number of stars of your hotel, the prices, the area of the city. You should also keep an eye on the current hot deals.

When you are done selecting your Sydney Hotel, you should also think about other things to see while there. A few hints for you: the Centennial Park, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Customs House or the New Theater and their review on censorship. Enjoy your stay and Happy New Year!

Labels: ,

posted by Alina @ 10:02 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.