Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Saturday, October 13, 2007
Secrets Trapped in the Tower of London

London is one of the most important places to go for those seeking cultural, historical and artistic attractions. And to make the entire group of visitors happy, the UK capital city also has its share of attractions for sport lovers, party people and those just wanting to walk around aimlessly.

But the one place I would first go to see there is the Tower of London, with is jewels, tales and prison past, everything going back for about a millennium. William the Conqueror started by building a great fortress here. It then was turned into a palace, a prison, and nowadays into a museum. What is really my main point of attraction here? The crown jewels. I would like to see the Imperial State Crown, the Imperial Crown of India, Mary Modena’s crowns, the orb and the scepters and everything else royalty indulged themselves with when taking part in official ceremonies.

London can be visited regardless of the season; there are always things to do. And don’t worry about rain, it can happen any day! Hotels in London or other London accommodation options are always available. And if you are looking to expand you trip and see other cities, cheap hotels are available anywhere.

Labels: , ,

posted by Alina @ 9:55 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11/30/2007 9:48 PM, Blogger Cristina Banu said…

    London is a great place to visit, indeed! When I visited Tower of London I was impressed by the construction as well as the crown jewels. My favorite spot in London is a cafe next to Thames canal looking straight at Houses of Parliament. Very nice scenery and lively atmosphere with all the people rushing or just taking a stroll.

     
  • At 12/03/2007 4:55 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Well wife, the next time I'm in London, you have to show me around and take me to that cafe!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.