Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007
This Morning's Blonde Moment
My car is new. A year and one month means new. Therefore nothing can go wrong with it. Therefore I only check to see it's still where I left her, then get in and go. Simple! This my friends is how I used to think. Cause everything changed this morning.

We, as in I, D and Silviana, got in the car and left for work. But the car was making a terrible noise. Still, I continued to valiantly drive it for half a kilometer. Then D stuck his head out the window and said: "Ok, pull over, you've got a flat tire!" So I pulled over. And got all I needed to change it. My father did show me once how to do it. But! I wasn't really paying attention AND I lack the necessary force to do it.

So thank God D was with me and did most of the work...No I have a flat tire to fix! Which I will, while I pray the others don't have the same fate before I fix this one!

Of course you can imagine I will now check every detail of my car before getting in and starting the engine :D

Labels:

posted by Alina @ 11:26 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 9/26/2007 9:20 AM, Blogger JaamZIN said…

    for a lady is always better if there is a "D" to help:)

     
  • At 9/26/2007 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Zsolt,

    That is actually quite true! :)

     
  • At 9/26/2007 5:45 PM, Blogger Bilal said…

    oh, sorry to hear that!
    but i know the feeling- someone tried stealing my car and its all messed up! so much trouble for nothing...

     
  • At 9/26/2007 6:32 PM, Blogger Om Luji said…

    Oops. So sorry to hear it. That's the way your car asks for more attention. It starts with a tire or any noise. I never had a car stay with me for more than a year, but my current car has been with me for 5 years now and I have no intention of changing it. We've been through a lot together, and I've learned to take it to the mechanic every 6 months, even if she's not complaining.

     
  • At 9/27/2007 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Bilal, you problem sounds worse than mine, sorry to hear that!

    Om Luji, my car is taked to the shop every 6 months. Even more often lately :)I have to, otherwise I'll lose my warranty. So I guess she's making me pay for not cleaning her properly :D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.