Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Thursday, September 20, 2007
Talk about Bad Luck!
About 40 Romanians thought it would be nice to see Italy and this time of year seemed to fit them perfectly. So they were enjoying themselves in a little place called Lide de Jeselo, somewhere near Venice, when...

...someone stole their bus! With some luggage, papers, and other such things. All this was of course meant to ruin their trip. How did the Italian police react? Well, at first they did nothing! Simply because they expected this whole thing to be a bad joke...

And I thought that only the law stated "innocent until proven guilty"! Nope, the police do so too. First they stick around, waiting for a solution to come up out of the blue and only then they decide to take some sort of action. One has to wonder: if they run across a dead body, do they wait for two days to see if the dead person stands up laughing?

See the shorter and unbiased piece of news here.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Alina @ 5:49 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.