Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, September 10, 2007
Where Have You Been This Summer?
When you come back from your vacation, the first thing you do is get used to the idea that you'll go back to work/school and that does take some willpower and time. But when that's completed, you exchange vacation thoughts/photos/ideas with your friends. I have the impression most of those I know have chosen different countries for their vacations.

Chris Wife went with her boyfriend to Turkey.
Chief and his beautiful wife went to Turkey and Greece.
I went to the Netherlands and Bulgaria.
Alex had his share of Amsterdam at a certain point.
Zu went to Bulgaria and is planning another trip abroad.
Another colleague from work is going to Tunisia.

Is this a common trend or just a coincidence? Where have you spent your vacation? Please, do share, I am quite curious.

Labels:

posted by Alina @ 3:55 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9/14/2007 11:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    By the sea (2 Mai); Tomorrow morning I'm leaving for the North, but I've been through Turkey and Bularia also, starting in Cyprus. By the way, Bulgaria appears on Turkish maps as Bulgaristan :).

     
  • At 9/17/2007 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I haven't seen the see in Romania this year, I've only seen it in Bulgaria :D Really? well, if at least they clearly show you where to go, I have no problem with the actual name they use :D

     
  • At 11/30/2007 10:31 PM, Blogger Cristina Banu said…

    Wow wife!! I feel so honored that you put me the first on this list! Really, this is so cool that you thought about me :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.