Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Winter Vacation in Spain
Some of you might know by now that I am planning to spend my winter holiday in Spain. First of all, because I've never been there and always wanted to. Second of all, because I can't wait to see Sim and Bruno again and their new baby. And as they live in Barcelona, this is my first and most important destinations.
This implied of course some research on hotels in Barcelona and my decision is almost made. Or maybe it would be better to say Hoteles in Barcelona to practice the little Spanish I know. When I am done with seeing places such as the Palau Reial Mayor, the Chapel of Santa Ágata, and the City History Museum, and provided I still have some time, I might consider seeing some other cities. The city I am hoping to see is Madrid. It fascinated me for a long time, since I was a little girl and I never got to actually see it. And as I have already located some interesting hotels in Madrid is shouldn't be so hard to have something planned on the spot.

It would be great to also visit its museums (Museo Nacional del Prado, Museo Arqueologico Nacional, Museo Sorolla), its monuments (Palacio Real de Madrid, Puente de Toledo, Monasterio de El Escorial) and everything else making Madrid such a popular tourist attraction. Meet you guys there :)

Photos from www.spain.info

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Alina @ 1:34 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9/06/2007 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can´t wait to see you here :D I hope Alex decides to get out of my belly before you come. This seems to be the eternal pregancy...

     
  • At 9/06/2007 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sim, I'm pretty sure he will get out by Christmas :) actually who knows, maybe even tomorrow :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.