Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Thursday, August 23, 2007
Connecting Capital Cities
Trips through several European countries are quite common these days. And if one would like to choose countries with connected historical background and some similarities, an interesting choice would be to visit Austria and Germany during the same trip. And the highlights for both countries are their capital cities, Vienna and Berlin.

Such a trip would imply a clear schedule, reservations at one of the hotels in Berlin and the hotels in Vienna and choosing a means of transportation. Given the fact that the two countries have a huge number of tourist attractions, I'd recommend a way to save time for more visiting, and that is flying. There are several companies offering direct flights between Berlin and Germany or almost direct ones (flight and one hour airport shuttle ride). One of the best known and the oldest on the market is Lufthansa, who also offers online-only deals. Other alternatives are Air Berlin, Germanwings and SkyEurope. These three companies are all operating in the low cost segment.

While hotels in Berlin and hotels in Vienna can be easily booked online, air flight seats can be also booked in the same fashion, thus leaving you one more decision to make: what to visit and in what order.

Brought by HotelDeutsche.com.

Labels: , ,

posted by Alina @ 9:56 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.