Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Help Others by Donating a Car

Car donations can turn out to be a very good way of helping others. How would a Donate my car action actually help? Well, single mothers would have an easier life taking their children to and from school, extracurricular activities and so on, you would be helping others distribute promotional materials, you’d also be helping homeless people, teenagers and adults with addiction problems, you’d also be facilitating food distribution and making life better for orphans.

A simple old car donation can help achieve all that and more. Such a gesture should not be seen as charity only, as one willing to donate an old car, a boat or a trailer can benefit from certain advantages, such as tax deductions, avoiding all the fuss involved in getting smog certificate and other papers from the Department of Motor Vehicles, having the car picked up for free when it’s no longer running and canceling your insurance while still keeping the plates.

The CarAngel Ministries are a non profit auto donation charity specialized in facilitating give away of old cars, boats, trailers etc, thus saving you the time of selling your old automobile. While you help them help others, you also help yourself as CarAngel handles all the hassle.

Brought by CarAngel Ministries.

Labels:

posted by Alina @ 9:32 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.