Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Thursday, July 26, 2007
Wouldn't You Rather Be in the Alps Right Now?
With this powerful heat wave taking over the country, what can one do to cool down a bit? Air conditioning is a killer and it does not work outdoors. A vacation in a significantly chillier place, lets say the Alps would actually do wonders, don't you think? Imagine the cool mornings, the beautiful scenery, the time away from the office...It would all work like magic!

If you make such a wild, on the spot decision, you might find you have a desperate need for someone offering you last minute Alps hotels bookings. As this is a last minute deal, most hotels available are 3 stars and below. If you are a luxury addict, your choice is somewhat limited, but you could nevertheless try the Eurogroup Hotel Le Royal Ours Blanc and choose a Platinum or Gold Room. Room names sound quite glamorous...If you have a hard time deciding which hotel to choose, check the top hotel picks. This is bound to make your choosing a lot less difficult.
Should you like to recommend this option to some of your friends, don't worry about their speaking English or not! Alps hotel bookings are available in 12 different languages! Enjoy your trip far from extremely high temperatures!

Labels: ,

posted by Alina @ 9:05 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 7/26/2007 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That picture is breathtaking and your description really puts me in the mood to travel... Another one of your great reviews!

     
  • At 7/26/2007 12:08 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Thank you Mig, you are very kind, as always!

     
  • At 7/26/2007 7:03 PM, Blogger MoonLightShadow said…

    That would be my best trip ever.. actually it's one of my dreams.. I love the mountains.. will I carry it out one day, I wonder!!

     
  • At 7/27/2007 8:44 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Moon, if you really want to, I am sure you will :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.