Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Friday, July 27, 2007
The New Online Booking Guru
Some of you might know I am a big fan of planning your own trips. Finding your hotel and booking it online, finding your flights and generally being the sole master of your traveling plans. I have also been writing quite a few reviews on such topics: hotel reservations sites, travel destinations, and so on.

What is the result of all this? Well, my friends call to ask me where to look for a hotel. Who has the best rates? Who has the most cities covered? It happened twice, only this week. And let me tell you it feels great. I know enough to help them out and know they are getting the best! And besides, it makes them call more which is a definite plus given how busy we all are!

Kayla Bragging out :P

Labels: , , ,

posted by Alina @ 10:58 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 7/27/2007 4:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey Kayla,

    Considering your travel guru position, any advice for cheap places to sleep through Turkey and Bulgaria?

    :)

     
  • At 7/27/2007 5:04 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    HI Utnapistim!

    Where in Turkey and Bulgaria? Bulgarian hotels on the seaside have very low prices anyway: about 20 euros per night to 3 or 4 stars hotels.

    As for Turkey, I staid in Istanbul for new year's eve. I made my reservation through booking.com and I was very pleased with it. From what I've seen, the prices go pretty much sky-high in the summer. Anyway, use this site to run a search.

     
  • At 7/27/2007 5:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Well ... this is my itinerary. I plan to leave from Cyprus, then catch the first night somewhere near Antalya, and the second night in Istanbul. If I can, I might pass through Bulgaria in a single day, but if not, I'll probably sleep in Bulgaria for one night also.

    It depends on the progress I make and my motorbike not breaking down I guess...

     
  • At 7/27/2007 6:01 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Istanbul to Bucharest takes 12 hours (driving and spending sometime at the Turkey-Bulgaria customs). I drove through there a while ago. Antalya, huh? and Cyprus. I hate you :P

     
  • At 7/27/2007 9:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Well ... I've been living in Cyprus for three years now; It's about time I took some holidays to visit home :)

    ... and you shouldn't hate me :P ... we're really isolated here :-\

     
  • At 7/30/2007 9:51 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Well, enjoy your visit then! Still, Cyprus...You might convince me to stop hating you though :P

     
  • At 3/13/2008 6:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Affordable online reservation will surely click for those who really loves to travel. I think I need more information. Your post is too brief

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.