Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, August 06, 2007
Sites for Internet Addicts
I found out of PC Worlds top of 25 sites to keep an eye on via Sorin. I took a close look at some of them and here's what I found to be interesting or useful when spending most of your awake time online:

Wayfaring allows users to create maps for events, trips, day to day routes etc. Maps can be shared and viewed by other site users.

Swivel is the place to go for any type of research results, with graphs as a twist. It can turn out to be pretty useful for projects needing data.

Clipmarks is some kind of Stumpleupon with some cool extra features.

BlogBackupOnline is useful when your web hosting service or the free platform you're using does not satisfy your backup needs. It's a simple way to feel safer with your blog's content.

Approver lets you have certain documents distributed to an entire group to have them reviewed and approved.

Picnik is the site to go to when you need to edit a photo fast and have no photo editing software installed.

As you can see, only six of them. But take a look at the whole list and select your own favorites. Happy surfing everyone!

Labels: ,

posted by Alina @ 1:49 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.