Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Thursday, August 09, 2007
Blog Soon-to-be Tourists Should Keep an Eye on

If you are looking for a blog featuring accommodation news, travel tips, featured destination and pretty much every piece of information useful while traveling, I recommend the Accomline blog. If you want luxury to surround you on your trip, read about the most expensive cities in the world. As most of us know, London is one of them. Moscow, however, was a big surprise for me.

Although a little different from the Accomline website, the blog inherits the same color range and has a pretty clear, easy to read template. One of the articles I enjoyed a lot was the one on transforming trains and trams into hotels. One of the train hotels is actually located in the Netherlands, maybe I’ll get to see it during my vacation there.

Accomline’s Blogline also features articles published on the AsiaHotels blog. Structered as tops (three cheapest cities for shopaholics, 5 weirdest things Chinese people it in Guanghhou) or as guides, they can turn out to be quite a useful resource for people traveling to that part of the globe.

The blog was only started last month. Thus, it is pretty new and lacks relevant reader feedback. I’ll keep an eye on it to see how well they do at replying comments and keeping the conversation going.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Alina @ 9:48 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8/09/2007 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey booking expert... do you have any idea which one is actually THE most expensive city? I'd really like to know...

     
  • At 8/09/2007 1:16 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Moscow is this year's most expensive city:
    http://money.cnn.com/2007/06/15/pf/most_expensive_cities/index.htm
    Like I said, big surprise for me.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.