Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Thursday, September 06, 2007
Asia-dedicated Travel Blog
Blogasian is a quite new travel blog, rich with a wide range of information from Asia hotel news to tourist trips and funny and informative tops. It hasn't even turned three months, yet it's regularly updated and has a pretty good Alexa rank.

All posts are tourism oriented, describing cities, attraction and destinations from countries such as China, Australia, India, Thailand and many more. Once you start reading, you only want to get to know more. Blogasian introduces you to the fantastic, the popular and the weird traits of all these countries. Mixing the destinations with the appropriate Asia hotel news is a nice touch, given that it makes it easier for a reader to be convinced to plan a vacation after reading an interesting post.

My personal reading recommendations include a post on what to do after having the bad luck of being trapped on an island, the introduction to strange cultural habits from China, and of course the guide through Taj Mahal. The photo accompanying this last recommended post is simply beautiful! Take a look and decide for yourselves if the blog is worth reading.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Alina @ 10:25 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 9/06/2007 4:19 PM, Blogger Chermeza said…

    So, you write about whatever they tell you to? And sometimes, between "the lines" you have a few personal entries?
    Ce aiurea. Deci, esti un fel de angajata? Asta ar putea fi placut uneori, desi e ciudat sa scrii despre anumite "chestii" care probabil nici nu te intereseaza.
    Anyway, numai bine!

     
  • At 9/06/2007 4:55 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Thank you for your comment, Chermeza. First of all, I choose what I write about. If you look around, you'll see most of the reviews are about tourism topics. As I study tourism economics, it can get quite interesting as I go. Besides, I choose to write about things that are of interest for my readers. For example, if you ask me to review a gambling site or plastic surgery options (yes, lots of offers, lots of cash) you'd get a big no.

    Other than that, I usually dismiss reviews asking for a positive approach. Some are paid, some are not, but the paid ones do end up generating a quite nice additional income :)

     
  • At 9/06/2007 6:18 PM, Blogger Chermeza said…

    Ok. I get it now. Well, good luck in earning your diserved money.
    Asta fu pt cititorii straini. Pt tine, numai bine si sa scrii frumos in continuare!

     
  • At 9/07/2007 12:14 AM, Blogger GraY FoX said…

    there's a quality in travel and tourism blogs, they give you a realistic review about the place that you might consider staying in
    while travel agencies show you that their hotels are guaranteed for the best stay and the greatest pleasure ( even when they are 2 stars hotels :| )

     
  • At 9/07/2007 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, Gray FoX, this is more like a company blog, or at least this is how I see it. It is a tool to communicate better, to share more details and make room for direct feedback.

    As for 2 stars hotels, I stayed at such a hotel in Athens and it was really great. Nice room, amazing bed sheets, nice personnel, yummy breakfast etc. Stars are there for a certain number of services. It is employees who make your stay great or worst experience of your life.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.