Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Puzzled about Yahoo
We all know that the Yahoo mail service is sometimes a very good friend of spammers and that lots of email that are clearly spam reach our Inboxes. But I guess that is the price one has to pay for "free" services. As you all know, there's really no free lunch.

But what amazes me, something like me wondering if they actually ever stop to think about their image, is that I receive a certain email both in my Inbox and my Bulk folder. I mean come on people! If it's only my Inbox, maybe I am naive enough to actually think it's an honest mistake. Hey, there is no such thing as a perfect antispam protection. But when you pull a trick like that EVERYONE knows you know the email is spam and couldn't care less.

If Yahoo was the only service on the market, I'd seriously understand it. But in the current conditions...My advice is: Yahoo, learn how to say, while smiling, that Gmail will soon kick your buttom!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Alina @ 5:04 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9/07/2007 12:10 AM, Blogger GraY FoX said…

    Hurraaaay GMAIL bottom kickers :P
    it's a huge competition but still , spam is due that comes along with the free services of e-mails, like an embedded source :)
    wishing you a less spammy mail :)

     
  • At 9/07/2007 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you GraY FoX :) Gmail also means spam, but in the Spam folder :P
    As for yahoo, I am not ready to give up on them. It was the first service I've ever used.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.