|Whenever I need food for thought, I visit Liz. Her blog has great ideas, great conversation and great challenges. So there isn't any reason not to stop by. But I have to confess it is hard to keep reading and commenting on all the blogs I love, to keep tracking incoming links and to also discover new bloggers and their blogs. Why? Because I get caught up in daily nonsense :)
Given this situation, the promise Liz is now passing along seems to be worth making:
What do you think? Is this a promise YOU consider worth making?
- I will be sure to comment on other Blogs if I can add to the conversation.
- I will respond to comments on my own Blog.
- I will acknowledge any links to my Blog with a comment on the linker’s Blog.
- I will continue to link to other Blogs that are pertinent to a posts content.
- I will once again be a part of the Blogging Community.
- That is my promise to the Community as a whole, in part, and individually.
If you feel you are losing some of the interaction that is an integral part of Blogging, you may want to join me in this Promise to the Community.
Labels: Blgosphere, Bloggers, Blogging, Community, Joe's Promise