Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Sunday, September 23, 2007
Planning Trips Around the World
There are cities I've visited and have fond memories of: Istanbul, Rome, Prague, Budapest, Amsterdam, Alkmaar, Hoorn, Munich, Iasi, Cluj and the list could go on and on. There are cities, such as Barcelona, that I am about to see. And others that I hope to see sometime in the future: New York, Dubai, Casablanca, Rio de Janeiro, London, Dublin, Ciudad the Mexico and the list is even longer.

I am the type of wonderer whose perfect year consists of about three getaways across the border and a few more withing the country. So this year has been a pretty good one, overall, started in Istanbul, then continued in Athens and Amsterdam and with plans for Spain. I also like to plan my own trip and I usually run away from agencies because I don't like depending on other people, especially when there's a bunch of them. So I prefer online hotel bookings, Easy to Book being one of the sites I keep an eye on before any such trip.

My last three trips were built around online bookings for a few nights and in most cases everything went smoothly. I choose not to think about my mishaps from Bulgaria that much anymore.

But there is a reason such trips mean so much to me. Traveling to new, unexplored places is what makes me feel happy and free. It gives me the feeling I actually enjoy everything life has to offers. On some great occasions I also get to meet people from my online life and that's a quite big bonus. The reason for online booking kind of comes with the package: it gives me freedom of movement: my choices, my timing, around the clock.

Labels: , ,

posted by Alina @ 9:52 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.