Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Thursday, October 11, 2007
New Cool Toy
D has recently bought a wireless router so that we can use our computers at home without and also get connected to the Internet at the same time. Before we ordered it, I wasn't that keen on this little acquisition of ours. But afterwards, when we were both trying to get the same damned cable, I changed my minds.

Now that it's up and running, I am having an incredible time working on my laptop from my own desk! And all our three computers (on PC and two laptops) can be connected at the same time. Oh, and don't let me forget one more aspect: the lack of cables to be spread everywhere and the ease of just taking your laptop and moving around with it is to die for! Yes, the wireless router has gotten to me...

Labels: , , ,

posted by Alina @ 6:24 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 10/11/2007 1:57 PM, Blogger Zu said…

    :-) I just bought one myself. But I understood that you have to encode the signal so that it can only be used by you- and I don't know how to do that...

     
  • At 10/11/2007 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, I can ask D :) Maybe he knows :P I surely have no idea.

     
  • At 10/11/2007 4:20 PM, Blogger RubyShooZ said…

    Hi Alina and all,

    Routers are nice things to have when you have more than one person wanting to use the computer huh? My husband and I are so much happier not having to share time - we've even instant messaged each other with interesting links before.

    Hope everyone is having a peaceful, beautiful day.

    ~ RubyShooZ !

     
  • At 10/12/2007 4:56 AM, Blogger Safiya Outlines said…

    Hello again!

    Glad you and D are well. When did you move in together? :)

     
  • At 10/12/2007 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi RubyShooZ, nice to see you here! yeah, I love IMing someone who's two meters away from me :))

    Hi Safiya, welcome back! It's been 2 weeks :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.