Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Wednesday, January 09, 2008
The Tea Party - Release
This song of the day is inspired by Sarah. Thank you :)

I want the world to wake
I want to give you peace
I want to vindicate
You need to be released

Don't want to hurt you
I need to make you see
If I desert you
Its just to make you see

That I'm a man that's weak
And I'm a man that's lost
I give it all away
To complicate the cost

Don't want to hurt you
I need to make you see
If I desert you
Its just to make you see
I'm not going to hurt you now
I need to make you see
If I desert you now
Its just to make you see

I want you to be free
I want you to be free from me

Labels: ,

posted by Alina @ 2:32 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 1/09/2008 11:01 AM, Blogger Sou said…

    I just love that song but it makes me sad how can someone who loves someone that much to desert someone..
    We should believe more in how we feel dont you think?
    Kay I really miss you.. :(

     
  • At 1/09/2008 11:59 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Yes, I have the same issue with this song. I still fail to understand how and why. I still think it's cowardice.

    I miss you too :( We should chat more sometime! And btw, there's a small chance for me to make it to Cairo this year :)

     
  • At 1/14/2008 12:15 PM, Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson said…

    The lyrics bring spark memories of a couple of former boyfriends. Cowards! But I love it when you share the songs that are on your mind and heart. :-)

    Happy New Year!

     
  • At 1/14/2008 1:29 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Hey, Deb, I have a couple of those ex bfs in mind whenever I listen to this song :)

    It's really great to see you around. Are you back?

     
  • At 1/15/2008 4:15 AM, Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson said…

    It's great to be back and wonderful to check in with you again. :-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.