Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Randomly talking about myself
A while ago, Safiya asked me to tell her a few things about me. Randomly chosen, no real given direction. So after a long time, I am finally doing what I promised her.

- I really cannot watch horror movies. I am too afraid and get way too scared. And when I am dragged to see one, everybody who's with me laughs at me. My jumping off the chair in fear is actually quite hilarious.

- I started taking Latino dancing lessons. With a tango twist :)

- I am back to daily reading habits. When I quit that, I feel really awful.

- I want to children: a boy and a girl. But I am also likely to have twins (family thingie). What if they have the same sex? I have not decided what to do in that case.

- I am addicted to milk with chocolate. It's the only thing I drink at work.

- I dream of having my own business and making it work :D I also have more specific plans on this issue, but will share them later on :P

- I have a lot of online friends that I haven't met in person and I can't wait to do so sometime, hopefully in the not so distant future.

Anyone else feels like sharing?

Labels: ,

posted by Alina @ 5:51 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11/30/2007 6:40 PM, Blogger Safiya Outlines said…

    Thanks for your answers.
    The dance lessons sound cool, especially as you're doing them with the lovely D.

    I wish I had a regular reading habit. I really miss it. Definitely will try to start again soon.

     
  • At 12/03/2007 5:07 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Hi Safiya, it is indeed really cool! :D I am so happy we're doing it.

    Reading really helps me relax a lot. Otherwise I think I'd go crazy or something :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.