A while ago, Safiya asked me
to tell her a few things about me. Randomly chosen, no real given direction. So after a long time, I am finally doing what I promised her.
- I really cannot watch horror movies. I am too afraid and get way too scared. And when I am dragged to see one, everybody who's with me laughs at me. My jumping off the chair in fear is actually quite hilarious.
- I started taking Latino dancing lessons. With a tango twist :)
- I am back to daily reading habits. When I quit that, I feel really awful.
- I want to children: a boy and a girl. But I am also likely to have twins (family thingie). What if they have the same sex? I have not decided what to do in that case.
- I am addicted to milk with chocolate. It's the only thing I drink at work.
- I dream of having my own business and making it work :D I also have more specific plans on this issue, but will share them later on :P
- I have a lot of online friends that I haven't met in person and I can't wait to do so sometime, hopefully in the not so distant future.
Anyone else feels like sharing?
Labels: Alina's Treats, Personal