Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Saturday, October 27, 2007
Latest News on AccomBlog
Accommodation news are becoming quite a hot topic these days, as more and more of us stop relying on what friends and agencies tell us and we are getting involved in our own research and plan projects before going on a trip. Our time is precious and knowing more details gives us power over it: power to make sure our time is well-spent and power to make the right choice, as not all holiday plans suit everyone's wishes.


The accommodation stories AccomBlog comes to share with as are wrapped in a sunset-like template, summery and warm. While it is nice and the colors are chosen accordingly, I do feel they are limiting their audience a bit. I know I would choose a different place to read about a skiing trip. But the stories themselves, seem to fit the general image they promote: Niagara falls and crazy people jumping from its top, praying to survive, Dubai the very modern city with air-conditioned bus stops or fishing on Hubbard Lake.

All these accommodation updates appear to fancy the unconventional: strange habits tourists have, unusual design, elevators going nowhere and just laying on the street. I think it is the travel blog to go to if you also need a taste of what's different about the place you're going to.

Labels: ,

posted by Alina @ 6:45 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.