Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Friday, February 11, 2005
There, I said it!
This blog actually sucks! I wanted it to be something, I don't really know what, but definitely not what it turned out to be. It is only a second diary which is a total waste of time. I already have a diary to which I am pretty faithful. So, I decided to stop writing here all these irrelevant things I kept blabbing about. The next step is to redefine the attributes of blog worthiness.

Something worth traveling freely in the everblogging world: an Austrian guy at a pretty large station in Ploiesti, trying to buy a ticket to Vienna. Guess what? He actually couldn't! Apart form the Romanian Railway Travel Agency and the Bucharest North Station, a tiny number of stations in the country could release international tickets. And Ploiesti was not one of them. So, he should go to Bucharest to buy the ticket, and then get on the train taking him to Austria on a route that always passes through Ploiesti!!! Only some extra 120 kilometers. Not that much! Only 8 dollars more to add to the ticket price. Not that much either! Then again the next train to Vienna was, you know, not in the same day... So, a night spent in a hotel, dinner, breakfast, lunch, an outrageous delay and stuff... What? Only about 200 dollars... Oh, you had other plans? Who cares! Information is power! Ask more questions the next time you plan to visit our beautiful country!!!

WELCOME TO ROMANIA!
posted by Alina @ 1:17 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.