Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, April 11, 2005
I guess it would be nice to hear something like this from the one you love..
You alone can make my song take flight…

No more talk of darkness;
Forget these wide-eyed fears.
I'm here, nothing can harm you --
my words will warm and calm you.
Let me be your freedom,
let daylight dry your tears.
I'm here,
with you, beside you,
to guard you and to guide you...
Say you love me
every waking moment,
turn my head
with talk of summertime...
Say you need me with you,
now and always... promise me
that all you say is true -
- that's all I ask of you...
Let me be your shelter,
let me be your light.
You're safe: No-one will find you -
- your fears are far behind you...
All I want is freedom,
a world with no more night...
and you, always beside me,
to hold me and to hide me...
Then say you'll share with
me one love, one lifetime...
let me lead you from your solitude...
Say you need me
with you here, beside you...
anywhere you go, let me go too -
- Christine, that's all I ask of you...
Say you'll share with me
one love, one lifetime...
say the word and I will follow you....
Share each day with me,
each night, each morning...
Say you love me...
You know I do...
Love me --
that's all I ask of you...
Anywhere you go let me go too...
Love me --
that's all I ask of you....

Let your darkest side give in
To the power of the music of the night…

These are a few lyrics from the Phantom of the Opera. Thank God the lyrics and the costumes compensate other imperfections…

Funny thing: Christine sounds a lot better in the duets with the Phantom! When she sings with Raoul, his voice is practically inexistent, somehow diminishing her own qualities…

God, enough with this movie!!!!
posted by Alina @ 3:55 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 4/11/2005 5:18 PM, Blogger wildhera said…

    ...i love this movie..practically marked my entire weekend...this weekend i wanted to go to the opera...and i go to the cinema to see this movie, that's extinguish my need of opera...was royal

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.