Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Friday, April 01, 2005
No more diet...
My bold diet plans were ruined by my undergoing treatment that I just started today. It seems I’m supposed to eat a lot more than I wanted so that my stomach can handle the drugs. But at least my trip to the drugstore that I took yesterday was fun. I walked there with my room-mate and we laughed all the way.

Oh, well, I hope the weather will be better next week, so that I can at least use my rollerblades to stay in shape. Or, better said, get in shape! Also, I am determined to restart my diet as soon as the treatment is over, that is 10 days from now.

My mom started working for my company (that is the company I work for, not my company). She will be here one day a week. But is fun though! I never thought we could work together like this!

Her coming here also made me realize that people wanting to become legal advisors or lawyers in Romania are completely nuts. The legal system changes so fast that it’s almost impossible to get anything right. I mean an article of a law is changed by an article of an ordinance which is then changed by the article of another law which is again changed and changed and changed…And this basically happens with ant stipulation in any kind of law, decision, ordinance or document ever issued. I got head-aches in 15 minutes and I wonder how this people eventually get to the end of the day without losing their minds. This is a great mystery to me!
posted by Alina @ 2:27 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.