Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Friday, March 25, 2005
I want rollerblades!!!
Today started pretty bad. I woke up, looked in the mirror and said to myself: “I look like a corpse!” Then I remembered that today I’m dieting, like for real, and that made it all worse. But then I took a great shower, got dressed, put some make-up on and listened to some really bad Romanian music. I wouldn’t know if the make-up or the bad music was responsible for the change, but I suddenly started to feel better and better…

I’m going home today and am preparing for a great weekend: beauty salon on Saturday morning, some shopping later, lots of rollerblading, some time spent with my friend Oana, visiting my father, probably going out a little and some reading. Mmmm, heaven!

Yesterday I had another conversation with Viorel on the “wife must cook” theme. Of course, if I don’t know how to cook I am a handicapped woman! Right!!! I think I got tired of this and will never try to talk to him about this again. It makes me wanna kill him. I mean, if cooking is actually the most important thing in a marriage, why not hire a chef? Firing people is much easier! And less expensive: no lawyer needed!

I would actually love to prepare a breakfast in bed for my husband on a weekend morning or cook him dinner and choose a great wine for it sometime, but I would really not love to be obliged to come home after 10 hours at the office and cook – my second job.

Other then that, my morning was beautiful! And the day will be the same. Yet I can’t wait to put my rollerblades on tomorrow! It will be the first time this year. Today a lot of rollerblading people passed by me and I felt just as I used to feel when I was 5 and saw someone eating ice cream!
posted by Alina @ 12:22 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3/25/2005 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    check this out..
    http://www.e-joy.ro/index.php?a=202
    c.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.