Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, March 14, 2005
Weekend stories
So, I flunked again! No problem, I’ll get it in the end! I am determined to take this exam until I pass. Actually I never thought I could flunk so many times and not give it up! The test of starting over and over again after a failure has proven itself harder than the exam itself.

I went out with Cristi on Sunday. Determined, of course, to break up with him and finish all this nonsense. Yet I had such a great time I could not. It felt perfect and I have to say I have not felt like that in a very long time. But as I was going up the stairs to my mom flat I felt so bad about myself for not ending it. Sometimes I’m so weak…Especially when I have to end a relationship that is going well at that certain point, regardless of how it went before.

I wish I had constant readers for this blog…Other than people who already know me. I guess it would be interesting to see what they think of me and to read their comments. It tells you a lot about how much of your personality you actually show by these posts.

As far as my other plans for the weekend are concerned, well, I kind of screwed up everything. Did some reading, not even close to what I planned though…But I had my walk, part of it alone, part of it with Oana, exactly what I needed in the end! Spent some time with my mom, saw my dad for about 5 minutes. It seems I can do a lot of planning but I cannot keep up with what I plan…I guess I am a disaster in what doing what I have to do is concerned. I’ll try to change that, really change it this time. I tried before but gave up after about three days.

I’m all red today! I haven’t been dressed like this in a very long time…Red used to be my favorite color. But then the colors I wore suddenly turned darker, until I started to wear black only, for about 2 months. Then, sometimes after the New Year I started to also wear brighter colors. And today is my first day of red only. I guess I’m struggling to re-become my old self.

Another highlight of the weekend: I went through my old diaries. They were a first hand reminder of how bad it was with Razva at certain times. Actually it was awful a lot more often than it was OK. I should have followed the wise advice of a song a long time ago: do not count the seconds in which he made you happy, count the years of suffering. So I did. And apart from our first year which was pretty good, but never perfect, the following three years were…hard to describe. Yet I do not blame him for all this. It was my fault because I let it happen. Most of the times, I decided to get back together with him – that meaning that I decided to convince him we have to be together or that I decided to give in to his requests of being together again. Bottom line, I should have known better: people can change, they can even make radical changes, but only when they want to, when they believe such a change is needed.

I allowed the changes that happened to me during this relationship. Giving up my ego and my pride to make it work cost me a lot of my strength. I lost contact with a lot of people, I stopped doing the things I loved to do, and right know is hard to recover. It’s so difficult to find myself in this huge labyrinth that I helped build. But I’m never gonna give it up! I cannot give up on myself, can I?
posted by Alina @ 11:13 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.