Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Thursday, March 03, 2005
You'll see me jogging soon!
I’m always amazed by the way things solve themselves in the end regardless of how long you kept twisting your mind to find a solution. The problem is always better solved on its own…

I’ve been quite ill these days, another cold, worse than the other one. A lot of fever, coughing and ugly things like that. I did not stay home, although maybe I should have. Anyway, today I’m feeling a little bit better and the good news is I lost some weight because of this cold thing. So, I was ill but I look better.

I decided that, as soon as the weather gets better, I’ll start jogging every morning. I’ll save my rollerblades for the evening! So, if this and careful monitoring of what I eat does not do the trick, I honestly do not know what can.

Mr. Completely Wrong for Me is not here yet. I don’t know when he’ll be. Yet I know that I experienced an awful depression when I was feeling sick at night. Most of the times I don’t care that much about being alone. But during nights like that when I can’t really sleep or breathe or rest in any way, I would really love someone to hold me in their arms…

Maybe one day that someone will come into my life. Maybe it will even be him, Mr. Completely Wrong for Me….
posted by Alina @ 2:42 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.