Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, February 21, 2005
Mr. Totally Wrong for Me is coming to town
I just found out that Mr. Totally Wrong for Me is coming back at the end of the week, or at the beginning of the next!!! So happy about that… Also, my matchmaker, who might I add, is the sweetest, coolest, smartest and funniest guy I know and is the closest to what I imagined my older brother would be like, said to me that he will also introduce me to someone else, a friend of his… He said he would also help me with my addiction, Mr. Totally Wrong for Me, but that two is better then one… I never told him, but I think that, self-destructive as I am, I will still pick Mr. Totally Wrong for Me. Anyway, he is right about something, it’s always better to have two options…

So, I think my week will be quite full! If I keep myself busy, then time will just fly by and I will find myself in the awkward situation of facing him and not knowing what to say or do… I wonder which of us will show more ego…Will he be all cocky about all of this, thus making me show my full of pride and egocentric self, or will it just be a lot of romance (with some serious chess-playing backstage action directed by my mastermind matchmaker, of course).

I do think of him whenever I see red roses… And I still think of him whenever I hear Morandi-Love me…

Anyway, if everything turns out to be uglier then in my worst nightmares, I’ll just make my self better with a Vin Diesel marathon… This old addiction of mine will help a little, I hope…
posted by Alina @ 7:30 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2/22/2005 11:02 AM, Blogger wildhera said…

    De ce trebuie sa fii mereu fericita doar cand apare un el in viata ta...lumea nu se invarte doar in jurul lor...putem fi fericite si fara ei...ar trebui sa intelegi asta,atunci ai realiza ca sunt si alte lucruri frumoase penteu care poti sa te bucuri,poti sa fi fericita...de aceea esti atat de deprimata si nefericita,pentru ca iti pui prea marai sperante in ei,iar daca se dovedeste ca nu sunt la inaltimea asteptarilor tale,devii din nou nefericita,si sincer nu-mi place sa te vad asa,pentru ca nimeni nu merita sa-i daruiesti cinci minute din timpul tau daca nu-ti demonstreaza ca este langa sufletul tau...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.