Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Thursday, February 17, 2005
New ideas about what i should learn
When I get bored I sometimes jump from one blog to another. I find it is a very easy way to find something interesting to read. This is how I found NoFo (http://www.nofo.blogspot.com/), a very interesting blog actually. But there is something else that I found out: Americans are so politically involved! God, and when I think of us, Romanians! Most of us don’t give a s*** about politics!

There is this guy in my office whose only interest I think is politics. He watches every move of every party and feels like sharing his almighty knowledge with all of us. And we all feel like getting fast ideas on how to shut him up. Of course this is not the right attitude!

Sure, I read the online newspapers every day! And read business magazines… But I never seem to stop at the politics page, especially when it is not about international events. World politics hardly ever catches my eye… Now, when I think about it, the only political conflict that I know about is that between Syria and Lebanon, but only due to the fact that the bomb going off recently threatened a friend of mine.

So, a little note to myself: you really should be more involved in what is going on around you, near, far, whatever! Should never be ignorant! In any field. Which leads to another black hole just in the middle of my brain: art! I really should get to know more about that…

MORANDI, LOVE ME – to you, The One Who Is Totally Wrong for Me!
posted by Alina @ 5:42 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.