Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005
Of love and of love for Coca-Cola
Interesting chat with a friend about how relationships should be. We started with “there is no fulfilling relationship without love” and ended up talking about a guy with lots of money who supposedly had all the women he ever wanted – mostly due to the previously mentioned wealth – but who never had true love. This was the moment when I said “at least money if there is no love anyway”! I think about it now and I still believe it is true. In the end we have a better chance of finding love then of finding true love. If I add the word “lasting” – you can see I’m not even daring to go near “everlasting”, the chances of wealth win by K.O.!

So, now I have a new reason to focus on my career in the marketing field, focus on my education and on everything else that prevents me from having a normal social life… Speaking of which, I noticed some improvement. Last night I stayed up late playing cards with friends and tonight I am meeting another friend of mine for some Coca-Cola or something! Moreover, I am using my job to hook up with old friends. I give them questionnaires to fill up in Regie, so I have to see them on a somewhat daily basis.

Returning to Coca-Cola, I am a very strange person in what Cola-drinks are concerned. Never mind the fact that I never touch Pepsi, any kind of Pepsi, unless my life depends on it – never the case up to now but never say never -, I actually do not like any other kind of Coca-Cola. Only regular for me, regardless of the country in which it has been bottled! I only admit to having a brief affair with Coca-Cola Vanilla, but that really did not last long!
posted by Alina @ 10:33 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.