Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, February 14, 2005
Everything suddenly got so messed up!

So, I’m fed up with this setting up my blog thing! I never realized publishing a damn photo would turn out to be such a pain in the ass! And I still did not do it. Because of a stupid “Action timed out” issue. I really do not get it right. I’ll look into this sometime later. Right now I am pretty pissed of because of my failure.

I just found out that someone very dear to me was staying at the Lebanese hotel where the bomb attack took place today. 650 kg of TNT went sky-high taking down the front side of the building. Some very horrible pictures are available at this link: http://news.search.yahoo.com/news/search?ei=UTF-8&p=Lebanon&c=images&b=1. I do hope he is alright! Suddenly my problems seem tinier than ever.

From what I found out, those who stay in the targeted hotel are mostly foreigners. The people of Lebanon cannot afford staying in this five stars hotel, said to be the best in the country. Who did it? Syria? Israel? Who knows…People died, people got wounded… Other people are worried sick! Just like me and other friends of this person. But I must say, they did pick a good day! I am sure I could take all the St. Valentine’s crap without one word of complaint if things like this never happened again…

All our prayers are with you! We all hope to see you again as soon as possible!

posted by Alina @ 10:18 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.