Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, February 22, 2005
Reply to a comment
This is one of my favourite songs:

You can tell by the way, she walks there she's my girl
You can tell by the way, she talks that she rules the world.
You can see in her eyes that no one is her chain.
She's my girl, my supergirl.

And then she'd say, it's Ok, I got lost on the way
but I'm a supergirl, and supergirls don't cry.
And then she'd say, it's alright, I got home late last night,
but I'm a supergirl, and supergirls just fly.

And then she'd say that nothing can go wrong.
When you're in love, what can go wrong?
And then she'd laugh the nightime into day
pushing her fear further long.

And then she'd say, it's Ok, I got lost on the way
but I'm a supergirl, and supergirls don't cry.
And then she'd say, it's alright, I got home, late last night
but I'm a supergirl, and supergirls just fly.
And then she'd shout down the line
tell me she's got no more time
'cause she's a supergirl, and supergirls don't hide.
And then she'd scream in my face,
tell me to leave, leave this place
'cause she's a supergirl, and supergirls just fly
Yes, she's a supergirl, a supergirl,
she's sewing seeds, she's burning trees
She's sewing seeds, she's burning trees, yes,
she's a supergirl, a supergirl,
a supergirl, my supergirl..

One of the lines in this song, “Supergirls don’t cry”, is my welcome note on the phone, every phone I had…

I’m waiting and waiting for Mr. Totally Wrong for Me…Keep smiling all the time. Blue angel said I am happy only when there is a male-significant other in my life. Not quite true! If I was only counting on that, then most of my days would have been pretty blue. Actually, this new significant other should be the reason of a serious depression, considering his background and whereabouts… But I just always find the power to hope, to get up after each K.O. from a man and try again. Someone said to me I believe in myself, which is good. I want something and I try to get it, no matter how hard and painful. True, very true...And I’m not willing to give that up! This is who I am, men do not define me. I go trough hell for them, try as much as I can, push my limits until I feel I’m about to be torn apart…And in the end, if it is still over, it is not my loss: I gave it my best shot!

My mom said to me one time – we were talking about Mr. Totally Wrong for Me – that if I don’t believe in my dreams and desires, who will? I have to fight to make them come true, no one else…So there are two people telling me I should just go for it. Of course I smile more often because of him, but I could smile before…This whole deal with this man has been going on for so long and no one knew it… I never mentioned him once…Yet I did not act miserable…

I’ll be happier if you come my way, Mr. Totally Wrong for Me, but I’ll be alright without you: What is for you will never go by you!!!
posted by Alina @ 1:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.