Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Friday, February 25, 2005
Daily nonsense
My best friend is really upset. I don’t know how they do it, but even the best men end up acting like total pigs…One of the mysteries of life I presume! Funny, I was the only depressive one…

Other than that…I just got pissed of at work, again! But, at least I really ignore the colleague I mentioned yesterday…I’m learning fast how to become a bitch (please read this word thinking of the African-American pronunciation – it is more artistic this way and basically I like the sound of it…). So, starting Monday, I’ll come to the office with a brand new bitch attitude…Yeah, I’ll show’em. Actually, it will all be gone by Monday!

A prettier day today: more sun than in any other day of this week. Even the sun knows the weekend is coming! My weekend will consist in buying new shoes, a new shirt and going to the beauty salon. Hell, it’s payday today!!! But that also means paying some debts, very depressing moment might I add!

Razva read some of my blog. He says I sure write a lot. I know, I also talk a lot! I really do not know anyone who has not complained about how much I talk. Oh, just Mario, but then again, I had to tell him I was getting married in order to get him off my back…I should work on that maybe. Talk less, but better…
posted by Alina @ 12:48 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.