Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Thursday, March 31, 2005
Say hello to Vin
I finally got to see “The Pacifier”! Of course I loved it, mostly due to my long-lasting addiction for Vin Diesel. Yet people on IMDB are totally right: not a good comedy! I mean, they made him too soft and the kids are not really acting like kids. Too many issues to solve and not enough funny situations. It could have been great, but I guess something totally ruined it. Yet the “girl-scouts beating the boy-scouts” scene was pretty funny. Just like it happened to a lot of movies, the trailer was way better than the actual movie.

After trying and trying for weeks now I finally finished the second book of Dune and moved forward to “Dune Messiah”. Same conclusion as the one after the first book: the novel is way better that the movie. A lot deeper!

My diet seems to have some results. Not much! But then again my plans of rollerblading every morning and every evening were totally spoiled by this annoying rainy weather. I hope it will change, at least on my birthday. I want it sunny. Who doesn’t? Yet according to all the TV channels, it will still be pretty cold, but at least it won’t rain anymore…
posted by Alina @ 2:24 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.