Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, March 28, 2005
Are you for real?
There is the rare occasion where a 4-year old can actually create art, but it is about as rare as a blogger writing something truly interesting, both journalistic and literacy wise.

OK, this is pure bullshit! Maybe blogs are not the best thing that ever happened to journalism and literature, but they are definitely not the worst! People are really free to choose what they write and what they read. Someone who used to read one or two books a week will not stop because they discovered blogging. They will still read their books, write their novels, listen to their music. Blogs are just another form of expressing yourself. Anyone may try, continue or stop.

And people reading anything – blogs, books, magazines – have the same preferences. The quality of their readings will stay the same. If they read bad books, they will probably read bad blogs. No one actually believes blogs are the peek of human accomplishment! But there are blogs written by great journalists or by people with true talent!

Anyway it does not matter. Saying something is pure nonsense just because you don’t like it is never an argument. I really do not see any examples – good or bad! And, yeah, why don’t you sit down and try writing a novel or a blog or something more relevant than this article?
posted by Alina @ 11:07 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.