Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Thursday, April 07, 2005
More movies, more books
I saw De-Lovely last night, a very strange love story. Suddenly, near the bitter-sweet ending, I felt terribly sad. I was crying for the love I lost. I remember asking my self what I want – do I want him back? And the answer was no. I stopped wanting him back a long time ago. But I so miss to closeness, the intimacy, the tenderness you feel when you’re around the person you love. It was never perfect, but at least it was at times!

I would do anything to have that feeling again. Maybe someday it will come my way! I pray for it, more than for anything else…Yes, love is the core of all things and without it you can never feel fully accomplished.

I next watched “Raise your voice”, a nice movie with teenager artist and with a very happy ending. It made me feel better, as I expected. I also finished Dune Messiah and Marguerite Yourcenar’s Oriental Tales. Dune Messiah just continued the overwhelming feeling brought by this possible future with all its details and all its worlds and ways. The Oriental Tales are well written, but it kind of stops there. It’s nice to remember the fallen Greek gods and the Indian goddess Kali and to be surrounded by the scent of Chinese tales that always seem simple but get deeper while you think about them. But I really didn’t consider it a great short story book. It’s just good!
posted by Alina @ 5:01 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 4/08/2005 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's not worth crying over lost loves. Discovered that long time ago. And you're still young, so you probably still have lost of those ahead, so cheer up. Loves come, loves go. The one that’s supposed to stay will stick with you.

     
  • At 4/08/2005 11:33 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Indeed, anonymous! I know all that, but there are some moments late at night when you just feel very lonely and just can't help it...Most of the times I ingnore what happened and I know there must be a someone who will stick around...I just hope he comes sooner :))

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.