Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Friday, May 13, 2005
That's where you'll find me
I guess this song would best describe my mood:

"Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high,
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby.
Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly.
Birds fly over the rainbow.
Why then, oh why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?"
Well, I won’t be around for a while…I’ll take a week’s leave to focus on my beautiful exams. But if you miss me you can drop me a line, here or on my email. I’m sure I’ll have lots to tell you all about when I get back!
posted by Alina @ 5:19 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 5/14/2005 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yello. Just thought I'd say hi. Didn't read u'r blog in the last couple of months and... what can I say..... it took me quite a while 2 get up 2 date. Anyways... GOOD LUCK with your exams and realllly get ur ass on it. Wouldn't want to see u mess this up 4 yourself ( yeah yeah... i know u don't need/want to hear this from me). I'll drop by here every once in a while to see what u've been up to. Ciao

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.