Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005
Shout, shout, let it all out!
OK, my previous rant was way too long and mostly about, well not so merry stuff! But I’m not depressed or sad or anything. It just felt really good letting all of that out. I’m seeing my friend Oana after work and we are going to have a cool long walk as we used to…

If anyone dares to not believe that I studied, I have these bunch of ink stains on my T-shirt to prove it!

“Running, running alone
Waiting for you to come home
Crying, smiling alone
Waiting for you to come home” – Morandi

I am waiting for someone to come home: it is not a person it is the idea of having someone to come home to. Speaking of which, what is going on people? Everybody around me is getting married! Are people my age too mature or am I too immature?

“I’m just a wandering soul
Waiting for someone to take hold
And I’d choose not to love you
I’ve been here too many times before”

This week’s favorite music: Depeche Mode, Morandi, Queen, Joe Dassin, Red Hot Chilly Peppers, Robbie Williams and Tchaikovsky.
posted by Alina @ 5:23 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 5/11/2005 11:24 AM, Blogger wildhera said…

    they just found their soul mate,the person wherewith they want to stay for the rest of their lives(on this moment,who knows later...), so is not about how mature or immature we are,only to want this too much...

     
  • At 5/11/2005 12:05 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Their soul mate? Maybe, or maybe someone should get married in order to provide "material" for divorce lawyers! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.