Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, May 09, 2005
I bet you didn’t think I had it in me!
I’m pretty sure everybody who knows me will be amazed by this: I actually studied this weekend!!! Like really studied, not just preparing the books and then quitting! I mean serious work – like 5 hours in a row yesterday! And today started pretty well: I studied for about two hours then went to work rollerblading. I am pretty convinced I’ll continue my studying spree throughout this week and the next weekend!

Other stuff I did this weekend: bought a new radio mouse that took me hours to install because I wasn’t careful when reading the instructions. Bought the coolest keyboard ever!!! Returned to Heroes IV campaigns. Spent Sunday afternoon rollerblading…

Now, I confess having some very dirty fantasies! No, it’s not about Vin Diesel! It’s something worse: I fantasize about going downhill on the only rollerblading track in Bucharest and bumping into anyone who happens to be on the track with no rollerblades on!!! My rollerblading experience yesterday was awful. Never mind the people filling the track – that is somewhat normal…The track was full of sand! I have no idea how the sand got there or why, it’s not like there’s an ocean just outside Bucharest, but it was nevertheless there. Oh, and the people…They see me coming their way on the stupid track and they give such an offended look as if they are doing me such a big favor by getting out of my way.

So, if one day you see a crazy Ninja on rollerblades with two swards aiming at you, there are two possibilities: it’s me after years of Shaolin Kung Fu training or some other Karate or Martial Arts training or it someone hired by me after becoming rich enough to afford to pay a crazy Ninja to do my dirty work. But if you see this Ninja and you are on the track I so much love, make sure you have rollerblades or some sort of wheels attached to your legs!

Now, as a comment from an anonymous reader really bugged me today, here are some simple rules about this blog:

1. Anyone can say anything

2. I really don’t give a damn if you metaphorically kill each other as long as you don’t make any statements concerning what should or shouldn’t be said on MY blog
3. As I have a hard time keeping this blog up to date and adding little things like clock (I’m really an HTML illiterate), I’m the only one who gets to make the rules.
4. My readers can have opinions or proposals regarding this rules and I can discuss them with them

P.S. If I consider someone is being rude to another reader or to me without a good reason, I will say it here on the blog, not in private…

Well, that’s it for now folks, enjoy!
posted by Alina @ 11:24 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.