Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Friday, May 06, 2005
Temporary Imprisoned
Finally, I know how many exams I missed: ten! That meaning, well, all of them. But I am pretty happy they’re not eleven…But I have this great job of mine that has meant not doing anything for the past few weeks since our two bosses started having meetings abroad. But when they’ll come back, in a week or two, we will have loads of stuff to do…And we will regret these days of wonder and constant time wasting!

Another highlight of the day: I got stuck in the bathroom. I simply went in, locked the door and when I tried to get out, the door wouldn’t unlock…I squeezed the key under the door and a colleague finally got me out. The good part is that if you remain locked there, you can actually spend the weekend without the security company’s team coming to get you because there are no movement sensors in the bathroom!

Other than that, I am just preparing for the weekend: planning to study a lot, to rollerblade a lot, to read a lot and in the meantime I admire my brand new bellybutton ring!
posted by Alina @ 11:58 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 5/06/2005 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Me is hungry! me wants sweet! me dreams of the home-made chocolate sold at the store near-by...too bad it is not Tuesday, so that I can still find some...
    ps. all this studying this morning has made me want to sleep with the head on the desk (only five minutes?!)
    c.

     
  • At 5/06/2005 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    and by the way, I am still dreaming of the day I'be stuck in the bathroom with Eric Roberts...
    c.

     
  • At 5/06/2005 2:48 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Vin Diesel...Vin Diesel...Ballet Dancer...MR Completely Wrong for Me...Very hard decision

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.