Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Friday, May 06, 2005
No more passion...
Last night I went to bed quite late. Again…I went to Oana’s and we had a very long talk about what we did in high-school and what we were doing at the moment. She said she will never have the same passion she used to have for learning things, for knowing. And the passion of staying late reading Physics books, that’s all gone too…

I lost my passion for staying up late reading a book. I still do it, but not as often as I did and definitely not with the same pleasure. I also lost my passion for writing. I never finished my novels, except one, when I was in high-school, but at least I was happy doing it. And although I improved my writing skills a lot, although I have a lot better story ideas, I stopped “creating”. No more essays, no more short stories, no more novels, no more journalistic writing either! All gone down the drain.

But I do hope I won’t lose my passion for hotels! I always wanted to get to run one and I am starting to study it this autumn. Maybe this time I won’t lose my interest on the way! It was quite the same with journalism: very passionate at first, but then I ended working as a marketing officer…
posted by Alina @ 11:45 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.