Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005
You think you're smart? You're not!!!
It amazes me how incredibly stupid people can be at times…I mean, acting smart and saying everyone around you is stupid suddenly turns you into a genuinely wise person. NOT! If you’re dead ugly and you keep saying you’re actually Miss World, you might convince some. But you won’t win any cute tiaras.

I got into this horrible fight with a coworker. I understand it’s hard to get fired, I understand it can really mess with your head. But that will never justify calling all the other employees stupid or picking random targets for you to scream at!

Never mind that! I went to the doctor, finally! It seems things are not as bad as I thought but I will have a complete picture of the situation a month from now. And there actually wasn’t any exam today. People in my group just got it all wrong!

I had a long conversation with Oana on the “Templar Revelation” subject. Maybe she is right: not everybody can remember all that data and “revisions” might be useful at some point. It annoyed me but others might like it. Anyway I absolutely enjoyed their theories and I admire the courage they have to say: “You know all those things Christian priests blab about in Church, books and even all the stories in the Bible they preach about? Oh, well, forget it, most of it is not true!”

I finished Paulo Coelho’s “Maktub” today. A good book to give you some faith in the ways of the world!
posted by Alina @ 3:08 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.