Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Friday, May 06, 2005
Morandi album
I finally listened to the entire Morandi album. "Reverse", as it's called, came to my hands directly in MP3 format, original CDs are so overrated! All the songs are great, especially the one in Portuguese – I think, Beijo. I think that for now I prefer it to “Love Me”, but there is still a connection between Morandi’s first song and certain happenings from my life that Beijo does not have.

I guess you cannot buy the CD anywhere abroad, but DC++ does wonders so here are a few of the songs: “Reverse”, “Sing”, “By your side”, “Can I touch”, “Running”, “Hot” and so on…
posted by Alina @ 4:30 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 5/06/2005 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice pictures. What can I say.... pretty, as you've always been ( most of the times anyway : )

     
  • At 5/07/2005 2:54 PM, Blogger Digital Writing said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5/07/2005 2:56 PM, Blogger Digital Writing said…

    Yeah, but she doesn't look in the camera. Not even here:


    http://wordsofabrokenmirror.blogspot.com/2005/02/
    this-is-me-with-little-help-from.html

     
  • At 5/07/2005 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did it look like I was asking you what you thought of it? Better stay quiet if you don't have something nice to say. Please refrain from any more comments on this matter.

     
  • At 5/09/2005 10:31 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Hey, anonymous, everybody is free to say anything, especially since this is, you know, my blog. Moreover, he is right, I chose those pictures without me looking in the camera because those frontal approaches were...not that good at my bday, my mouth always being stuffed with bday cake!
    Plus, if you are so bold as to be rude to my readers, especially when you're talking to one of MY teachers, a good one actually, you should also be bold enough you state your name so I can kick your ass - metaphorically speaking - because of your attitude! I didn't build the site to hear nice things only, you know...I am strong and smart enough to face anything said about me, good or bad…And George’s comment wasn’t really damaging in anyway, it was just a fact!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.