Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Looking at the camera


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I thought I should finally post some pictures with me looking in the camera, so I found some pretty pictures on my home computer. Enjoy!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



This was taken in Sinaia, a very popular mountain resort. Please notice my huge winter jacket: I really cannot take the cold weather!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



This is me at the office, when I was a secretary. Blondy hair at the time - the reason my hair actually looks ok: I went to the beauty salon a day before taking the picture.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Christmas Party at McDonald's for about 45 orphan kids. They had a very good looking Santa, so my boss introduced him to me. I still can't forget how embarrassed we both were...

posted by Alina @ 12:56 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.