Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Thursday, May 12, 2005
I really cannot understand how it got to this!

Islam

63%

Buddhism

58%

Hinduism

54%

agnosticism

42%

Judaism

42%

Paganism

38%

Christianity

33%

Satanism

29%

atheism

25%

Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
created with QuizFarm.com


If this is not weird, than nothing is! Oh, and I am pretty tired of signs! Cris, any comments???

I think I am just a bit eclectic and the best religion of all for me would be a little bit of each mixed and served on a large plate! :)
posted by Alina @ 3:15 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 5/12/2005 3:30 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    I wonder, do this people know that Satanism, in its first days, had really nothing to do with praising the devil? That it comes from a word meaning enemy of the Church - Shaitan, if I'm not mistaking?

     
  • At 5/12/2005 4:26 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Oh, aren't we so?...Let's guide eachother C! :))No one else wants to! lol
    And, yeah, very beaaauuuttiiiifuuuuullll!!!
    "the trouble will be a mysterious, handsome, magnetic eye and voice man" - wasn't he just that? Mr. Completely Wrong for Me, I mean.

     
  • At 5/12/2005 5:16 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Yeah, it has its flaws. But it is not supposed to be taken very seriously, I guess.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.