Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, June 20, 2005
Wishing (or blaming it) on a star…
One of the first things you just have to know about a person you meet is his/her star sign. Why? Oh, that’s a tough question…I just remember a friend’s look on her face when asking me: “You don’t know the sign???” I took it as a hint stating that not-knowing it was one of the world’s greatest crimes…

So it’s like this – if a relationship goes well, it must be because you're totally compatible according to the all mighty stars. If the stars say otherwise and you still are happy together, well, then it’s something really special, against all the long ago established rules – then of course you were born with a very lucky star shinning down on you.

If he/she is so great, it’s due to the star sign, if he/she is an idiot it’s again because of the star sign flaws. Therefore, I am not stubborn as my father before me (who was a Pisces), I am stubborn because I’m an Aries…And of course some relationships I had in the past went so bad because some magazines said I should stay away from other Aries, but it did last for a while because other magazines stated the exact opposite: I should start looking for them…

Now, if I agree stars do have some influence on what happens to us, which source should I choose to follow? There is almost no daily newspaper, weekly or monthly magazines without a more or less significant horoscope. You can have a business-focused forecast or one especially made for women – how you’ll do if you’re an Aries and, of course, tips on how to make an Aries fall desperately in love with you.

As far as I’m concerned, there are way too many exceptions confirming the general zodiac rules! Enough to drive you crazy actually! So, I’ll keep asking, in order to avoid committing the huge crime of not knowing someone’s star sign, but I won’t give it much thought…I believe you can find out a lot about people using a very personal horoscope (year, month, day, hour), but it is hardly the case of popular “predictions”. You really cannot expect thousands of persons doing the exact same thing in a day. If something similar happens to you, well that’s just pure coincidence!

*I have this new habit of writing posts in order to get information...But it sure is fun!!!
posted by Alina @ 11:41 AM  
10 Comments:
  • At 6/20/2005 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What's your sign? It will not make any change practically in our lifes but what is your sign? For me this is only a subject for conversations. Dont believe in signs but dont live without signs. That's my way. By the way i m a libra for information :) But i really dont know which sign i should look for a marvelous relationship with 2 children and a happy family in a sweet home. Any suggestions??? Be yourself , be good,and if you need "Good luck with your sign" Regards!!! (Thanks for the post Kayla)

     
  • At 6/20/2005 2:14 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Suggestions??? Do you really think a woman that considers herself perfect could ever suggest someone else???

     
  • At 6/20/2005 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OOOOK SOOOOORRYYYY MY MISTAKEEEE :)

    There are lots of perfectos around these days ;) must be careful what i say, i ll keep this in mind. By the way "Fairground Attraction - Perfect" listen!!!

     
  • At 6/20/2005 4:17 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    :))Very funny, Calliani! Yes, you are forgiven! Will listen to the song as well, as soon as I find it!

     
  • At 6/21/2005 10:50 AM, Blogger doshar said…

    kayla, you are talking just like a virgo!!! except that when virgos talk like that, they are actually serious :)

     
  • At 6/21/2005 11:48 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Let me guess, you are a Virgo? :))What do you mean serious? I'm not serious?:)

     
  • At 6/21/2005 12:40 PM, Blogger doshar said…

    no i am not a virgo. i am a pisces actually. i just had some unpleasant experiences with virgos. they think they are the center of the universe, and so sometimes are selfish with other people. especially the guys :)

    no offense to all the virgos out there, 2 of my best friends are virgos and i love them.

     
  • At 6/21/2005 12:48 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Pisces, that's my father! And he is very selfish actually! :))But you seem to be way different!
    It's true, I was kidding, I don't see myself as perfect, but I do think I would be perfect for a certain someone who would be perfect for me. We would be the perfect couple because of our imperfections..:))Ok, too much perfection/imperfection words for such a short paragraph! :))

     
  • At 6/21/2005 6:23 PM, Blogger doshar said…

    exactly kayla. no one is perfect, i don't think i can be with someone who actually is perfect. it would drive me crazy about all my imperfections!!!

    there is a book about dating and getting over each other's imperfections by john gray: mars and venus on a date.

    i think you might enjoy it

     
  • At 6/22/2005 10:08 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Ok, I'll look for the book doshar. Thanks!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.