Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Friday, June 10, 2005
More HTML
I completed the HTML tutorial (basic, advanced and quiz) on the w3schools site. Although W3 says “The best things in life are free”, well, their tutorial would need some improvements on some topics. Same old story – simple issues are over explained, while other more difficult ones stop at only giving a non-detailed example…But I’m getting the hang of it anyway. I also have plans to practice everything throughout this weekend and try building a site (which of course has to be perfect, although I’m using HTML only, no Java, no CSS, no Flash, nothing…).

I was talking to Viorel today and he said he would really like to see me somehow changed after meeting a Prince Charming. Well, I am planning not to do the same mistake twice! I won’t let anyone change me again. If love, in order to last, needs you to become someone else than who you really are, then it’s not true love. So, sorry Viorel, you won’t see me changed!

Of course, by change he means me starting to cook! He even offered to buy me a book on that subject! Well, I still wouldn’t like it, but – I have to admit it – I would like to make coffee, put it on a nice little plate, with cookies and all, and drink it with him…And maybe occasional (read “once in a long while” here) spaghetti or something as easy to cook. But that’s how far it goes!

Moreover, I really don’t see how I would be in the mood to cook after 10-12 hours of work and some extra stuff to do at home. Besides, the idea of a housewife has never had anything in common with my personality…
posted by Alina @ 4:40 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.