Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Monday, June 06, 2005
Memories I ran into over the weekend
You dump guy because he damn well deserves it but you still love him. He calls all the time saying he was an idiot, he still loves you and wants you back. He writes poems to you, he shows you his diary in which he states he still can’t believe he won’t ever kiss you. He burns this exquisite CD with love songs, pictures of you two as a cover and small moving comments to complete each song name. Should you take him back???

Well, all the stuff I described actually happened to me (I found the poems and the CDS this weekend) and – believe it or not – the correct answer was: NO WAY! Of course I did the opposite…

I guess this is the story of my life – falling in love with men who are completely wrong for me…At least I found an explanation for Mr. Completely Wrong for Me!! Woohoo! Happy, happy, joy, joy!

I do wish everything around me (on the street, broadcasted by TV stations and played on the radio, written in books or seen on the blogosphere) wouldn’t be a perfect reminder! Don’t you just love signs? Don’t you simply adore their way of being completely contradictory? Well, I do!
posted by Alina @ 2:47 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 6/07/2005 3:30 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    True, so true!!! Yes, I know, it's my choice to think of him, or better yet, it's my choice not to try to forget about him...:))

     
  • At 6/07/2005 3:44 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    OMG, I Know I actually did all that! It's not you!!!
    You are very funny today and commenting a lot, I do appreciate that!
    Kisses!

     
  • At 6/07/2005 4:03 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Yeah, you're on a comment spree! You go girl! And if it's depression knocking on your door, kick its little ass out!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.