Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Going away, again...
Last week I “met” an interesting character on George’s blog, Mr. Gelu. He’s the smart, know it all type that I always start arguments with, especially online. Curious as I am, I’m looking forward to seeing what will come of this.

Other than that, I take driving tests that I of course pass. Hope it will be the same at the actual exam, but my past flunking experiences are pretty scary! Because of this exam I will run to Ploiesti for two days (Thursday and Friday). I haven’t decided what to do this weekend though. I’ll probably spend it in Ploiesti. Most of my student friends from my hometown are going there for the weekend, so I’ll just join the pack!
posted by Alina @ 3:40 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 5/25/2005 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nobody looooovvveeesss me..:)
    Just kidding! I do not feel like doing anything now...just being lazy, all intoxicated with chocolate..hope you are doing much better than me. By the way, how id the air there, in the clouds of the second floor? :)
    I would sacrifice and go to our favourite cafe-bar if I had the needed company and money...not to mention time :) good luck with the exam and do not come back without a legal document proving that pedestrians have one more female driver to worry about in the streets of Romania. Bye-Bye!
    ps. I see your special friend is online, then offline, then talking to me. Ignore, ignore, ignore!
    And second, in case you are wondering what I have been doing in the last 30-40 minutes, I have been researching about what an employee should not research on at the workplace...guess what...:)
    c.

     
  • At 5/25/2005 4:38 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    you bad, bad girl!!! I use stealth settings, I'm a little bitch.. :))

     
  • At 5/26/2005 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good luck tomorrow!
    c

     
  • At 5/30/2005 12:30 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Thanx guys! Hey, Owz, get some real money from that idiots!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.